On Tuesday April 15th, Resonance FM will broadcast the first ever live episode of The Vegan Option. Special guest Melissa Morgan (Ms Cupcake) and I will join up with #VeganHour on Twitter, sharing answers and insights with listeners to Resonance 104.4FM.
London’s radio art station has now broadcast thirteen documentaries from The Vegan Option’s archive. When Resonance FM’s management asked me to extend the season, I remembered that the broadcast slot co-incides with the #veganhour conversation (7pm Tue London time), giving us a chance to connect the two.
About Ian McDI'm a British new media person with a passion for radio, and interested in the kind of stories best told when we see humans as part of the world of animal minds. I blogged about why I'm producing The Vegan Option.
Free Email Updates
Most Popular Now
- Vegetarianism: The Story So Far
- Books about Vegetarian History
- VegHist Ep 2: The Middle Path. On Siddharta Gautama, and Buddhism; with Rev Varasambodhi Thera, Peter Flugel, and Richard Gombrich; at Mahabodhi Temple, Bodhgaya, India
- VegHist Ep 3: Pythagoreans. On the Cults of Orpheus and Pythagoras in Ancient Greece; with Hugh Bowden, Michael Beer, John Wilkins, and Armand D'Angour
- Veganism in Politics: Chris Williamson MP, Cathy Jamieson MP and Kerry McCarthy MP with questions from Dennis Kucinich and Maneka Gandhi