On Tuesday April 15th, Resonance FM will broadcast the first ever live episode of The Vegan Option. Special guest Melissa Morgan (Ms Cupcake) and I will join up with #VeganHour on Twitter, sharing answers and insights with listeners to Resonance 104.4FM.
London’s radio art station has now broadcast thirteen documentaries from The Vegan Option’s archive. When Resonance FM’s management asked me to extend the season, I remembered that the broadcast slot co-incides with the #veganhour conversation (7pm Tue London time), giving us a chance to connect the two.
Free Email Updates
Most Popular Now
- VegHist Ep 6: Hinduism. On Indian Vegetarianism, Vaishnavism, Satvik, and Mahayana Buddhism; with Sanjukta Gupta, Deepak Anand, and Ranjan Garavu; at Ananta Vasudeva Temple, Bhubaneswar and Nalanda Mahavihara
- Vegetarianism: The Story So Far
- Cats: Can they be vegan? With vets Lorelei Wakefield, Andrew Knight, and Jean Hofve; and special guest Erin Red
- Science Fiction and Animals: from Jonathan Swift and HG Wells to Star Trek and Doctor Who; with Sherryl Vint, Robert McKay, and Tara Lomax
- Palm Oil: being part of the solution