On Tuesday April 15th, Resonance FM will broadcast the first ever live episode of The Vegan Option. Special guest Melissa Morgan (Ms Cupcake) and I will join up with #VeganHour on Twitter, sharing answers and insights with listeners to Resonance 104.4FM.
London’s radio art station has now broadcast thirteen documentaries from The Vegan Option’s archive. When Resonance FM’s management asked me to extend the season, I remembered that the broadcast slot co-incides with the #veganhour conversation (7pm Tue London time), giving us a chance to connect the two.
Free Email Updates
Most Popular Now
- Rebel Poet: Benjamin Zephaniah discusses the life of Abul ʿala Al-Maʿarri (أبو العلاء المعري), the medieval Arab vegan philosopher poet
- Vegetarianism: The Story So Far
- VegHist Ep 9: Renaissance. Descartes, Montaigne, Gassendi, and the "sparing diet"; with Jean-Charles Darmon, Deepak Kumar, and Justin Begley; in Paris, France
- VegHist Ep 3: Pythagoreans. On the Cults of Orpheus and Pythagoras in Ancient Greece; with Hugh Bowden, Michael Beer, John Wilkins, and Armand D'Angour
- Read transcript of Ep 14: Diet Reform