Diana Tastes Ian’s 1980’s Style Vegan Cheese
Before Redwoods, or Daiya, or the Uncheese Cookbook, vegan cheese meant cooking a paste with yeast extract. This show, Diana tries it.
About Ian McDI'm a British new media person with a passion for radio, and interested in the kind of stories best told when we see humans as part of the world of animal minds. I blogged about why I'm producing The Vegan Option.
Free Email Updates
Most Popular Now
- Books about Vegetarian History
- Science Fiction and Animals: from Jonathan Swift and HG Wells to Star Trek and Doctor Who; with Sherryl Vint, Robert McKay, and Tara Lomax
- Digital Vegans: with Happy Cow founder, iPhone apps, London Vegans, and Kerry McCarthy MP
- Veganism in Politics: Chris Williamson MP, Cathy Jamieson MP and Kerry McCarthy MP with questions from Dennis Kucinich and Maneka Gandhi
- Judgemental: social attitudes towards vegetarians