On Tuesday April 15th, Resonance FM will broadcast the first ever live episode of The Vegan Option. Special guest Melissa Morgan (Ms Cupcake) and I will join up with #VeganHour on Twitter, sharing answers and insights with listeners to Resonance 104.4FM.
London’s radio art station has now broadcast thirteen documentaries from The Vegan Option’s archive. When Resonance FM’s management asked me to extend the season, I remembered that the broadcast slot co-incides with the #veganhour conversation (7pm Tue London time), giving us a chance to connect the two.
About Ian McDI'm a British new media person with a passion for radio, and interested in the kind of stories best told when we see humans as part of the world of animal minds. I blogged about why I'm producing The Vegan Option.
Free Email Updates
Most Popular Now
- VegHist Ep 15: Liberation. Veganism, hippies, and the animal rights movement. With Sam Calvert and Maneka Gandhi; at London, Cambridge, and Bangalore
- Rebel Poet: Benjamin Zephaniah discusses the life of Abul ʿala Al-Maʿarri (أبو العلاء المعري), the medieval Arab vegan philosopher poet
- On Anthropomorphism: A Short Introduction
- London Olympics: interview with Kara Lang, vegan Olympian, Canada soccer team
- UK Parliament re-elects 4 vegans, loses 2 campaigners