If you’re not yet tired of hearing me talk about vegetarian history, you can enjoy other show hosts interviewing me about it. It makes a refreshing change to me carefully scripting a deep dive into history.
- Main Street Vegan listeners heard host Victoria Moran walk through the whole of vegetarian history with me in under an hour.
- Vegan Danielle also asked me about topics covered in previous seasons of The Vegan Option, such as Palm Oil
- Go Vegan Radio with Bob Linden caught up with me when I was working on the final episode.
- Live Planted host Alyssa quizzed me on the background to the series
- On Anarchist vegan podcast Which Side, Jordan and Jeremy asked me about some of the fascinating corners of our story.
It was a pleasure to be on the other side of the microphone and a privilege to be featured. I’m going to continue to add my appearances to a playlist on RadioPublic (a podcast app full of recommendations).