Travelling Vegan in SE Asia
In 2009, I travelled through South East Asia from equatorial island to the far north of Thailand, discovering the vegetarian threads running through the region. Hear Diana and I banter about my trials and triumphs on everything from missing passports to cheeky elephants.(25 min) Play or download (MP3 26MB) (other formats) (via iTunes)
Those judgemental vegans. A charge you’ve probably heard (or perhaps even uttered).
But what is “judgement”? How does it really affect the relationships between vegans and others? What can scientists say about it? And how do vegan activists react to the charge?
Dr Julia Minson explains the science.
Marla Rose explains exactly how Bacon Loving Hipsters Can Kiss Her Vegan Ass.
And Colleen Patrick-Goudreau discusses the psychology and experience of “judgemental vegans”.
Free Email Updates
Most Popular Now
- VegHist Ep 4: Ashoka. On India's animal advocate Buddhist king and the spread of the śramanas; with Bharati Pal and Suchandra Ghosh; at the Kalinga rock edict, India
- Books about Vegetarian History
- The Pledge statistics - Do vegans thrive in adversity?
- Judgemental: social attitudes towards vegetarians
- South East Asia: Finding Vegan Food in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Cambodia