On Tuesday April 15th, Resonance FM will broadcast the first ever live episode of The Vegan Option. Special guest Melissa Morgan (Ms Cupcake) and I will join up with #VeganHour on Twitter, sharing answers and insights with listeners to Resonance 104.4FM.
London’s radio art station has now broadcast thirteen documentaries from The Vegan Option’s archive. When Resonance FM’s management asked me to extend the season, I remembered that the broadcast slot co-incides with the #veganhour conversation (7pm Tue London time), giving us a chance to connect the two.
Free Email Updates
Most Popular Now
- Cats: Ethics. With Erin Red, Evolution Diet's Eric Weisman, and vets Lorelei Wakefield, Andrew Knight, and Jean Hofve
- Vegetarianism: The Story So Far
- VegHist Ep 15: Liberation. Veganism, hippies, and the animal rights movement. With Sam Calvert and Maneka Gandhi; at London, Cambridge, and Bangalore
- Read transcript of Ep 14: Diet Reform
- Read transcript of Ep 15: Liberation